- Operating theaters
- Intensive care units
- Class 100 / 10.000 / 100.000 Clean Rooms
- Electronics industry “Electronic chip, precision circuits, integrated circuits, radio industry” / Food industry
- Medical industry “Invasive medical device production areas”
- Dialysis centers
- Nanotechnology laboratories
Coefficient of Friction: 2.02 (ASTM C 1028) 4.05 TORTUS
Resistance to Heavy Loads: 84.5 kg/cm
Temperature Resistance: 0 to 50 ° C
Toxicity: Not toxic.
X-Ray/Gamma Rays: Not Affected
Anti-static Property: Eliminates static.
- Three Step contamination mats have high friction force.
- The surface is fixedly sticky. When contaminated, it can be cleaned with any detergent.
- The adhesiveness is repeated on the surface after cleaning and this process can be repeated for about 5 years.
- The flat surface retains particles by electromagnetism, known as "AN VAN DER WAALS" theory. Smooth surface draws 98- 0% (at least in 3 steps) of particles on the rough surface when it contacts the rough surface.
- It is anti-static. Protects employees from damages caused by static electricity.
- It is anti-bacterial and prevents bacterial growth and spread. Tested (PSEUDONOMAS AERUGONOSA and STAPHYLOCORCUS AUREUS).
- The main purpose of the Three Step, which is required to be used in the entrance of clean rooms and operating theaters, is to prevent particles from entering the space.
- Extremely economical in daily cost calculations.